Carved and Decorated Pumpkin Show entries should be brought to the Huntsburg Center Pavilion on Saturday October 6 between 9:30 and 10:30 am. All entries must remain until 5:30 pm on Sunday. The categories are as follows:
- Adult Carved Pumpkin (ages 13 & up)
- Adult Decorated Pumpkin (ages 13 & up)
- Youth Carved Pumpkin (ages 12 and under)
- Youth Decorated Pumpkin (ages 12 & under)
- Scarecrows: Standing, sitting, straw, wood or newspaper – anything goes
(Head need not be pumpkin)
- Totem Poles: Five or more pumpkins, squash or gourds
Pumpkin Queen Contest- High School Girls in the 10th, 11th & 12th Grades schools include Berkshire, Cardinal, Chardon, Grand Valley, Newbury and Notre Dame. Please call Diane Hunt at 440-636-5514 by Sept. 20, 2018 A Cash Prize will be awarded to the elected Queen.
Junior Queen Contest Attention Middle School Girls in 6th, 7th & 8th Grades Attending Berkshire, Cardinal, Chardon, Newbury, Grand Valley, St Helens
A Cash Prize will be awarded to the elected Queen. To register please call Jessica Jackson 440-636-3172
Tot King & Queen Contest ages 4 – 6 register at the tent in front of the Town Hall Saturday, Oct 6 at 10:00 am. Call Jeannette at 440-636-5354.